Are you a reputable company?
This agreement describes the terms and conditions of your use as a provider of services to our website mybigmove.co.uk. By becoming a registered provider you agree to be bound by this agreement. If you are registering as a firm you must have the authority to bind the firm to this agreement.
1. We, My Big Move Limited (“we” or “us” or “our”) will provide leads for its members within the website mybigmove.co.uk.
(“You” or “Your”) are subject to the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
2. These leads will be supplied automatically to You and should, at the customer’s request, be followed with a formal quote from You.
3. The fees when You are a full member of the mybigmove.co.uk Quote Engine for (various) leads will be charged per email quote request at the rate specific to each provider. All leads are excluding VAT.
3.1 Fees for Mortgage Advisors, Conveyancers and Surveyors are up to £9.99 per email quote request. Removal Companies that quote above £200 will be charged up to £9.99 per email quote request. Removal Companies that quote under £200 will be charged £1.99 per email quote request.
3.1.1 A maximum of 4 providers will be listed per email quote across all services.
3.1.1 By listing your services and prices onto My Big Move Ltd you are hereby giving your consent of approval of the terms and conditions for specialist providers.
4. Some services on the site provide enquirers with an initial set of estimates on behalf of the providers. The calculation of these initial estimates are based on values which are on your control panel and so are determined by You. It is your responsibility to change these as and when you require, and ensure they are as accurate as possible. A copy of the quote will be sent via email with the email address and phone number (where provided).
5. You will not be charged for duplicate email leads from the previous 21 days and if You receive a lead which You know to be from a competitor, please return it to Us and You will not be charged. We operate a strict email validation system and we only send You the customer’s details once the customer has clicked on a validation link we email the customer. We do not guarantee the accuracy of phone numbers.
6. We will send You a direct debit form to fill in or we can complete it on line for you with your consent. Upon delivery of your invoice You will have a 10 day period to dispute the amount after which You will be deemed to have accepted that the amount of the invoice is correct and Our payment file will be submitted for payment by the direct debit. These dates may vary slightly at holiday times.
7. The agreement can be cancelled by either party by notice in writing to the other party, without prejudice the rights of either party accrued prior to the date of termination.
8. Should an enquiry result in You being appointed to provide a service, the contract will be directly between You and the customer. My Big Move Limited has no contractual involvement, and is not liable for the products and services provided to Your customers by you.
9. The information You provide Us with from time to time will be kept confidential and will be subject to Our standard confidentiality terms, available on our website.
10. By becoming a member You confirm that you are a suitably qualified and regulated person to undertake the service You quote for or similar accreditation and that You will undertake every transaction/task within your firm (or organization) and You have sufficient insurance and/or current PI cover to cover all work undertaken.
11. The information provided to You on each enquiry should only be used for the purposes of providing a quote and should not be passed onto anyone else.
12. Only 4 providers per enquiry will be sent full contact details for the customer.
13. We may also make Our quoting service available to other websites.
14. You grant us a non-exclusive world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free licence to exercise the copyright, trademark, publicity and database rights you have within your profile page. By signing this agreement, You approve the use of Your logo on the mybigmove.co.uk site and any other
versions of the mybigmove.co.uk Quote Engine in co-branded sites for display with any quotes provided on behalf of You.
Each party will be excused from performance of its obligations under this agreement if and to the extent that such performance is hindered or prevented directly or indirectly by reason of any strike, lock out, labour disturbance government action, riot armed conflict, accident, unavailability or breakdown of normal means of transport, act of God or any other matter whatsoever beyond reasonable control.
15. Any notice or other communication given or made under this agreement will be via email. Please allow 48 hours for your email to be actioned. Please retain a copy of the email sent as this may be required as proof to be forwarded at a later date.
16. No variation of this agreement or any of the documents referred to in it, shall be valid unless it is in writing and signed on behalf of each of the parties.
17. Failure to exercise, or any delay in exercising, any right or remedy provided under this agreement or by law shall not constitute a waiver of that (or any other) right or remedy, nor shall it preclude or restrict any further exercise of that (or any other) right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of any right or remedy provided under this agreement or by law shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of that right or remedy. Unless specifically provided otherwise, rights arising under this agreement are cumulative and do not exclude rights provided by law.
18. Nothing in this agreement is intended to, or shall operate to, create a partnership or employment relationship between the parties. Furthermore, nothing in this agreement is intended to, or shall operate to authorise either party to act as agent for the other, and neither party shall have authority to act in the name or on behalf of or otherwise to bind the other in any way (including the making of any representation or warranty, the assumption of any obligation or liability and the exercise of any right or power).
19. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
20. In the event that you have a grievance, complaint or claim against another provider or an enquirer/client you agree to pursue this directly with them without involving My Big Move Limited.
21. This agreement, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance
with, the law of England and Wales.
22. You are responsible for ensuring the information held by mybigmove.co.uk is accurate and up to date. This includes trade association memberships, fees we quote on your behalf, company status, VAT status and general information.
23. You will not knowingly upload any viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful data onto www.mybigmove.co.uk. This includes anything that may corrupt or damage the operations of the website or harm any other computer/device using or associated with My Big Move Ltd.
24. Should we have reason to believe that You have breached our Terms and Conditions You may be issued with a written warning. We reserve the right to terminate Your membership at any time.
25. Keeping In Touch - we need to let you know what’s happening from time to time by sending you emails and newsletters etc. As a means of ensuring that you are not left out we automatically opt you in to a system called Mail Chimp. Should you not wish to be included you can unsubscribe by using the link on the email footer at any time.
26. IF YOU DO NOT RETURN A SIGNED COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT TO MY BIG MOVE LTD , BUT CONTINUE TO USE OUR SERVICE, THEN YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU CONFIRM THAT CLIENTS ARE BEING REFERRED TO YOU BASED UPON THE TERMS HEREOF.